Join our contributors – The Mamacitas and Daddios!
It is with great pleasure that we welcome you to share, guest post, and contribute your insights to our website Pregnancy to Parenthood. We look forward to having a strong and lasting relationship with moms, dads, health professionals, and child care experts.
We request you to kindly follow and agree to the below-mentioned guidelines as you get ready to embark on this beautiful journey of penning your thoughts on pregnancy and parenting.
- Plagiarism is a big NO – Please make sure that the work you submit is not owned by any other publication or that you haven’t already published it elsewhere or worse, copied directly from another source.
- Keep it original – We are looking for health, fitness, nutrition, pregnancy, and parenting related articles with your personal experiences in no less than 800+ words. We accept personal diaries, stories, anecdotes, professional advice, poems, recipes, and drawings (in both writing and video format).
- Link it up – If you wish you may add hyperlinks, but not more than 2 in the entire article.
- We’d love to know you better – Include a profile bio of not more than 3 sentences. Also, send us a high-resolution picture of just you along with your submission.
- Keep it clean – Publishing rights are reserved by the website.
- Some things are priceless – We do not offer any compensation for guest postings.
Send us your guest posts at firstname.lastname@example.org. Submitting your work acknowledges that you have read these notes and agreed to our terms & conditions.